Friday, July 17, 2009

Yikes! Half way through July already!

As a child the summers use to drag. As a parent they are flying by. We have had a really mild summer as far as busy goes. Adelle is being her two-year-old self. Her alias' include: My little tornado and Pirhanna. From dumping out all my hairspray to nailpolish on the kitchen floor under the table I am prowd to say I still have my sanity. Laur'l is growing up a lot. She has been a tremendous help and her imagination has increased significantly. She imagined she was cleaning the bathroom mirror with my airisal hairspray. If you can't tell we are having issues with the hairspray.

Cory has begun the necessary steps towards taking the CPA exam. We are very excited to be getting that done. Me, I enjoy my "little man". Most of the time he's a happy little guy. He smiles very big and love to talk. He is also starting to laugh. I am the compassionate service leader in our ward and enjoy that calling. Hope all is well and everyone is staying cool.

2 comments:

Nora said...

Cool I'm the compassionate service leader too! We need to get together and BBQ sometime--maybe with Sam and Neil Montgomery too.

Sherri said...

Yes, July has flown by. Glad for your post. :-)